The Bellmawr Board of Education has set standards in both the areas of academics and attendance in order to remain eligible for participation:
- Pupils are expected to maintain a “C” average or better in all subjects and indications of satisfactory progress in all related areas.
- A student receiving a D or F on their report card will be placed on probation until the interim progress report shows satisfactory improvement.
- Successive failures in any subject would result in removal from the program until the next marking period.
- Two failures in any combination of major and/or related subjects will result in a pupil being ineligible during the next marking period.
- Students with more than five (5) unexcused absences or latenesses will not be allowed to participate in extra curricular activities.
In addition to the above circumstances, a student may also be removed from the program in the event of the following circumstances:
- Instigating, participating in or “watching” a “fight” on school grounds or at a school function.
- Failure to represent the Bell Oaks School in a respectful manner may result in
probation or removal to be determined by program advisor. (for example: “fighting” off school grounds)
This contract must be signed by every member of the Peer Mediation Program, your parent/guardian and your homeroom teacher.
Thanks for your commitment and dedication to the program!
YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!