Welcome to Mrs. Heck's 7th Grade LAL and Social Studies Class!
I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself to my new students and parents! This is my sixth year as part of the Bellmawr staff, and my second year teaching 7th grade. During my years in Bellmawr, I have taught 6th, 2nd, and 7th grade. I am excited to be Bell Oaks, as each year is a new adventure!
• I grew up and still live in Hammonton, the Blueberry Capital of the world.
• My favorite place to vacation will always be Disney World.
• I love to travel, but hate to fly.
• I am petrified of snakes and spiders.
• I love big dogs, and do not like cats. Ironically, I inherited a cat when I married my husband. His name (the cat) is Gus.
• During the summer, I spend as much time at the beach as I can.
Degrees and Certifications:
Stockton College Class of 2010
Bachelor's Degree-Elementary Education (K-6)
Middle School Language Arts (5-8)
Middle School Social Studies (5-8)
University of Delaware Class of 2007
Bachelor's Degree- Criminal Justice/Sociology
I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you (students and parents both)!
Click the link below to get to my Padlet with TONS of information for my classes!
Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions or concerns!